Sunday, October 3, 2010

Flock of Owls for Fall

I have given up on finishing my WIPs. It's Fall! My favorite time of year. I made tons of pumpkins last year and this year I wanted to make some owls among other things. I have had my Fall yarn purchased for weeks now and I have anxiously been waiting to use it!



These large figured owls are flying in for free from Coats and Clark's "Cutest Little Owl."







These small owls that kinda look more like robins are provided by Curiouser and Curiouser's "Adorable Owl Amigurumi" also for free!







And of course everyone should recognize The Itsy Bitsy Spider's "Baby Owls" from her CAL and now available for purchase on Etsy and Ravelry.

1 comments:

Ecristina Dh said...

Elf ♥'s Dwarf Crochet, Hi, I realy have no words to describe what i feel with every beauty you do, absolutely all r´adorable, my childs are facinated, they want all ... i only can say very much thanks for shared. Ecristy. ^.^ <3<3<3

Post a Comment